Merit Making, Adding to Divine Power
- Breakfast / Travel to Sam Phan Bok (3,000 Stone Holes), Thailand's Grand Canyon.
- Board a boat to see the scenery on both sides of the Mekong River(Thailand-Laos)with interesting spots such as Haad Hong,
(Hong Beach),a beautiful Thailand desert-like beach. Sam Phan Bok is
a large island in Mekong River with more than3,000 big and small holes
formed by water turbulences eroding the stone to make
beautiful sculptures./ Have lunch.
- Proceed to see Kaeng Chom Dao (Star Seeing Rapids), a range of expanding stone beach and rapids extended hundreds of meters.
- the stones and rapids have strange features formed by eroding turbulences and submerged under water during the rainy season, resulting in thousands of holes that create natural stone architectures with spectacular looks and imaginations.
- Proceed to Phra Toh Temple(Paak Saeng Temple), Paak Saeng village where Phra Chao Yai Ong Tue Buddha image is situated. The Buddha image, constructed in a Marn Wichai Style and with a mixture
of bricks and lime, is very old and highly respected by Thai and Lao people.
- Proceed to Haad Sai Sung(high beach), a beach along the Mekong River increasingly formed by accumulated sand from the water and the wind.
- Dinner, after that visit Thanon Khon Dern (Walking Street) in Khemmarat on Wisitsi Road. There are ancient dessert such as Khanom Fakbau(lotus stalk dessert), Khanom Rangphueng
(bee-hive-like dessert), Sea Food Khanom Khrok, Kluay Taak
(dried banana cubes) and local OTOP products. Also see the atmosphere of an old city in the evening.(The Walking Street is held every the second and the fourth Saturday of the month.)
- Check in at the hotel and have a rest.